Monday, February 10, 2014

A Little Nonsense

I don't have much to say. I have two things to edit and submit this month, so in lieu of something with substance, here is some nonsense. Enjoy.

“The bats!” he screamed. “Oh Jesus, the bats are in my hair!” Meanwhile at the circus Jason felt that he was being watched. “I’m spiffy!” he shouted, and they all marched together to the saloon. When the cows danced in unison, the sky grew dark and someone made a sound like a cuckoo. Then, as it happened, the doors to the castle were opened, and the five horsemen rode side-saddle to the Interstate welcome center.


Sasquatch.



Never again would an octopus of that color be seen, for it was lunchtime. Sally proclaimed that she and all around her were squirrels and that life was simply a series of assorted nuts. "Finally," she sighed, "my mailbox will be whole again." Then, as if it had been preordained, the vanilla pudding was served. There were no survivors.


No comments:

Post a Comment